The Eastern Surfing Association is celebrating its 50th year in 2017 and we want you to be part of history!
Join us in celebrating the ESA’s 50th Anniversary in 2017 as one of our 50 sponsors for 50 years. For a minimum sponsorship fee of $1000 per individual or business, you will receive the following:
- An ESA 50th Anniversary commemorative plaque
- An ESA 50th Anniversary commemorative t-shirt
- Name and/or company logo included on 50th Anniversary banner to be displayed at Surf Expo (if confirmed by January 1, 2017) and all four ESA post-season championship events
- Name and/or company logo included on ESA’s website and all four ESA webcasts for post-season championship events
- A letter acknowledging your donation to the ESA as a 501(c)(3) non-profit
- Name and/or company logo included in any additional ESA 50th Anniversary materials per discretion of the ESA
- Sponsors confirmed by January 1, 2017 will have their name and/or company logo included in the ESA documentary video premiering at Surf Expo January 27, 2017
- Additional exposure available for higher-level sponsorship
This is your opportunity to be a part of, as well as give back to, the organization that started it all!
World professional surfing champions Kelly Slater, C J Hobgood and Lisa Anderson learned their competitive skills through the Eastern Surfing Association, as did Damien Hobgood, Shea Lopez, Frieda Zamba, Cory Lopez, Ben Bourgeois, Matt Kechele and countless others. We are proud of our tradition of creating champions!
Our family oriented programs promote a healthy and active lifestyle. It is not uncommon to find two or three generations of the same family involved as members, still actively competing in our program. Two of the original founders of the ESA, Cecil Lear and David Reese, are still active in the association fifty years later! The Association’s activities are currently organized into 25 districts, which extend along nearly 2,000 miles of coastline stretching from Maine through the Gulf of Florida, Alabama and the Great Lakes. Each district’s programs are developed and operated by a dedicated group of volunteer directors and staff. ESA competitors qualify through ESA championship events for their chance of surfing the US Surfing Championships in California each June.
The ESA is the largest amateur surfing organization in the nation, and quite possibly the world! It was the first and is the oldest.
ESA MISSION STATEMENT
The Eastern Surfing Association (ESA) is dedicated to the sport of amateur surfing, the operation of a program of amateur competition for surfers of all ages and abilities, and the establishment and preservation of free access to a clean shoreline and ocean environment. It was founded in 1967 by East Coast surfers to promote, preserve and protect the sport of surfing on the East Coast.
Any questions and/or to become a sponsor, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Send a check made payable to:
PO Box 4736
Ocean City, MD 21843
Kelly Slater, circa 1980’s
Kyle Tester, 2016 Easterns